Raven Software today released a new server update for Warzone. We have all the details about the Call of Duty Battle Royale Patch on August 2nd, 2021.
Today’s Modern Warfare Warzone Update is a pure server patch, you don’t have to download any separate files. Start the game and a short download follows in the background.
CoD Modern Warfare Warzone Patch Notes on Aug. 2nd
- Removed the Juggernaut Suit Field Upgrade from Red Door rooms in Plunder.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue causing the Stopping Power Field Upgrade to reduce recoil while using the Milano 821.
- Fixed an issue where Killstreak Tablet rewards were stacking on top of one another.
- Fixed an issue where Players could favorite the Random Operator choice but could not unfavorite it.
- Fixed an issue where the Random Operator option would move to the wrong position.
- Fixed an issue where Players would take some Loadout Perks from the prematch lobby into matches.
- Fixed an issue where the Power Surge Reactive Bundle image did not reflect the included Bundle items.
- Fixed an issue where Players downed while holding the Sentry Turret would have no Weapon in hand when revived.
- Fixed an issue with the OTs 9 where the unlock criteria inconsistently tracked when using any BOCW SMG Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue with Two Factor Authentication that required a client restart if a Player activated it while ingame.
- Fixed an issue where only the rear truck would be pushed backwards by the enemy team.
- Fixed an issue where out-of-bounds zones would not be the correct size.
- Fixed an issue where Players could hear the entire Team rather than only their squad.
- Fixed an issue where spawn points would disappear on uneven terrain.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would get stuck in the terrain at the end of the match.
- Fixed an issue where the Players camera would be tilted when exiting a vehicle.
Raven Software posted the patch notes on Twitter.