PlayWay and Red Dot Games are constantly improving Car Mechanic Simulator 2021, as we can see from the regular updates for the game. Today there are a few bug fixes again.
The Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.0.10 is now available and can be downloaded. The file size is not known to us, but it should be a small download as there are only a few bug fixes.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Patch Notes 1.0.10
- fixed menu freeze when continuing game on specific systems
- fixed chrome paint look on rims
- tuning brakes will now have more noticeable stopping power
- added Arabic localization (beta)
- fixed I4 DOHC SR20DET piston ring bug
- fixed I6 DOHC FMW engine wrong rotation on engine stand
Our information comes from the official Steam source. Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 was released on August 11th, for PS4, Xbox One and PC.