Red Dot Games has released a new update for Car Mechanic Simulator 2021. If you’re interested in what the August 13th patch brings, read on.
The Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.0.2 is now available and can be downloaded. At the moment we only know that there is a stem patch, whether there is an update for the Xbox version, we cannot say at the moment.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Patch Notes 1.0.2
- Tuning orders now have information about achieved tuning percentage after dyno test
- Fixed information about amount of car that can be stored in garage
- Fixed sorting in inventory
- Fixed issue with moving to parking with additional parts
- Fixed “Racer boy” achievement
- Fixed repair table bug
- Fixed dented parts calculating wrong value and condition
- Liveries in car editor now working properly
- Revised Portuguese localization
- Small localization fixes
You can read the official patch notes on Steam. The game was released on August 11, 2021, for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X | S.