Bandai Namco has released a new update for Code Vein, we have all the info about Update 1.10 on October 24th.
Code Vein Update 1.10 is now available for download, for all platforms. You need to download and install 725 MB on the PS4.
With this update, there are updates to character creation and explorations. There are also combat and system updates as well as the usual fixes.
Code Vein Patch Notes 1.10
Character Creation Updates
- Added the "Load Appearance" option to the character creation menu.
- Added symmetrical parts to some accessories.
- Adjusted the cost of some accessories.
- Added new accessories, face paint, and color palettes.
- Added the option to fix the direction of the radar.
- After completing a Trial of Blood, subsequent attempts can be now initiated by investigating an item.
- You can now turn off partner conversations during exploration.
- Added new stamps.
- A message will now display when you have been afflicted with a debuff.
- Added an option to turn off the screen effects that display when you are low health.
- When training at the base, you can now drain ichor from the punching bag.
- During 2 2nd or Subsequent playthrough, you can now decrease enemy difficulty.
- During your first playthrough, you can now change partners at mists.
- Changed the icons for certain items.
- Fixed a number of bugs and issues.