Conan Exiles received a hotfix for PC and PS4 today, we have all the information about the patch on July 2nd. Xbox One players will receive this update shortly, the patch notes are identical.
Today’s hotfix fixes issues that have crept in with the last major update. This patch contains corrections for Dagger Poison, Acid Arrows, and a Grit Perk Bonus.
Conan Exiles Update 1.45 – Hotfix Changelog – July 2
- Acid arrows now cost more to craft and instead of doing 10 damage to durability per tick, they do 1 damage per tick.
- Dagger weapons now apply 2 poison stacks per hit instead of 3.
- Specter Coating can no longer apply negative effects on players and the weight of it has been reduced by half
- Changed how bandages work – It is now possible to remove bleeds instantly using Bandages. Doing so will put a small cripple effect on you instead. Bandages can now also be used while in combat.
- Acid arrows no longer do damage outside PvP Raid-time
- Fixed an issue where the Fluid Swings Perk (40 Grit) was always in effect
- The Jhebbal Sag potion again grants +8 Accuracy
- The icons for the building competition paintings have found their way back into the game