The developers of “Conan Exiles” today released a hotfix for the PC version. The patch fixes some critical issues introduced with the last patch.
One of those issues was the ability to knock out and break some NPC bosses, which is completely unintentional. Since it could result in some critical balancing problems within the game, there will be a targeted wipe of any boss-mob that has been captured: that affects ALL NPCs from the Dagon dungeon and the emissaries from the Volcano area (Emissary of Haon-Dor and Emissary of Tsathouggu).
The last patch was very complex and brought a lot of new content, such as the sunken city. Here you can find all details about the Conan Exiles Patch 1.40.
Conan Exiles Hotfix Patch Notes 5/12/2019
AI & Thrall Fixes
- Players can no longer knock out and break the Emissary bosses from the Underwater Dungeon. PLEASE NOTE: Any existing thralls gained in this way will be removed in a patch shortly.
- Inventory of Gazelles is now back from 10 to 20.
- Fixed an issue that made a number of NPCs unavailable in the game.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would prevent climbing in caves and other locations.
- Fixed a visual issue in which human NPC corpses would flicker or disappear.
- Nordheimer heart now correctly drops from Tier 4 Nordheimer enemies.
Terrain & Environment Fixes
- Resources can be harvested in dungeons again (i.e Black Ice in the Temple of Frost).
UI & Text Fixes
- Conflict option in Server Browser’s Combat Mode drop-down is now functional again.
- Server Settings in menu can now be saved again.
- Fixed an issue that prevented resolution settings from applying correctly.
- The Event log privacy option is available again in the server settings menu.