Funcom released a new PC hotfix update for Conan Exiles today. We have the changelog for this patch on June 18.
The Conan Exiles Update is now available for the PC version. This update fixes some bugs that have crept in with the last patch 41.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes – June 18
Performance and Stybility
- Fixed a number stuttering issues.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when starting the game without internet connection.
- Fixed a crash related to a log file.
- Fixed a number of Windows 7 game crashes.
- Optimized telemetry rates.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where some players would be forced to recreate their character despite having one in that server. This should restore access to the old character for those who lost access to it, but access to the new duplicate is no longer possible.
- Fixed a number of issues resulting in the server browser not showing correct information or that would prevent correct access to a server. Servers might still momentarily show “???” latency while they’re being pinged, but it will update as soon as the process ends.