p<>Funcom today released a new PC hotfix update for Conan Exiles. We’ll show you which bugs were fixed on November 17.
The Conan Exiles update 2.1.3 is now available for download for PC Steam. Today’s update fixes a few bugs in the game, and that’s it.
Conan Exiles Hotfix Patch Notes 2.1.3
- Fixed an issue regarding delving some armor pieces in Delving Bench that did not give any scroll, weapon or armor schematics
- Fixed the issue where paddings were still needed for repairing items
- Fixed an issue regarding delving Pride Of Aesir Armor not providing Frost Giant armor recipe
- Fixed an issue where Legendary Armor Patch Kit was unavailable for crafting
- Fixed an issue regarding Marksman’s Vest and Marksman’s Pants that did not provide statistics bonus
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue where recipes provided by Thralls were not available in Crafting Benches if the feats were unlocked after Thrall was placed in the bench
UI and Text Fixes
- Fixed a visual issue for Weak Aloe Extract Icon
- Fixed the Dyer’s Bench model as it lacked collision and had stretched or misplaced textures