Funcom released a test live patch for Conan Exiles today. This update is a work in progress and all changes and implementations are not final. The Patch Notes document, which will be updated, corrected and completed during the Testlive period, is also not included to better reflect the ongoing work of this build.
Testlive patch 2.4.4, the Siptah launch patch planned for next week.
Conan Exiles Test Update Patch 2.4.4
Performance & Stability
- Adjusted existing and new systems to ensure compatibility with the Windows Store, including mod support and cross-play between Windows PC Gamepass and Steam versions of the game.
- Fixed a number of PC specific crashes.
- Fixed a number of crashes across all platforms.
- Added a significant number of optimizations mainly geared towards consoles but all platforms will benefit from these changes.
- Fixed a number of issues in regards to co-op (listen server) gameplay.
- Fixed an issue that would cause performance to drop when activating one of the three Grey ones pools. Well well well.
- Reduced number of spam entries in the log in regards to the building system.
- Being teleported out of a vault should no longer result in a crash or falling through the mesh.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the anti-undermesh system to trigger false positives at Scuttler’s Shortcut.
- Further refined the anti-undermesh detection on Siptah. This setting is still not enabled for Siptah Official servers.
- You can now block clan invites.
Building and Placeable Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Paved Stone Walkways could not be placed.
- It is no longer possible to place multiple doors into the same door frame.
- The Parchments feat learned from the Voidforge should now appear under the Library of Esoteric Knowledge as intended.
- Arrows should no longer pass through a knocked down enemy.
- Spiders spawned from the Globe of Yezud should no longer attack their owners. They’re nasty enough as they are.
- Children of Gullah should not drop skeleton keys, making some videos instantly obsolete. Sorry!
AI & Thrall Fixes
- Fixed Invader carpenter specializations so they are consistent with the other profession thralls.
- Followers should no longer fall through the terrain and die a mysterious death.
- Followers should no longer fall through the terrain after teleporting.
- Fixed an issue that would cause follower distance settings to reset on server restart.
- The bearer NPC in Sepermeru should no longer attack players on sight.
- Fixed an issue where difficulty settings where not applied correctly in Single-Player/Co-Op modes.
- Grey One Bow and Grey One 2h Axe feat teachers are back from their vacations and are now where they should be.
- Silent Legion heavy boots should now tint correctly.
- Fixed visual imperfection with many legwear pieces poking through footwear. They should now tuck correctly, in time for the summer.
- Fixed an issue where loot would not be visible upon first opening a chest or container.
- Rescued thralls should now respect the thrall cap limit if enabled.
- Male Character equipped with any variation of Slaveforged Ceremonial Bracers had texture gaps on the elbows area. This has now been fixed.
- Primitive Skirt now behaves naturally when equipped on a female character in combat stance.
- Fixed a number of other minor cosmetic issues with other sets and equipment.
- Fixed an issue where a certain hairstyle would stretch out while using a Healing Wrap.
- Fixed an issue where a banner was not visible for the player.
- Under the hood fixes and improvements for the server transfer feature. We are still working on this feature and will announce its launch once it is ready for prime time.
- Final touches and improvements for the Twitch Drops feature.
Terrain & Environment Fixes
- New lands in Siptah have received a new polishing pass, addressing withstanding cosmetic defects, missing collisions and bodies of water and other similar issues. Time to explore, Exiles!
- Similar to above, tweaked a number of LOD issues with Siptah’s environment and terrain.
- The grass from the Isle of Dawn should now render a bit further away from the player.
- It is no longer possible to climb onto the braziers in the Fractured Citadel.
- Branches, Wood and Stone should now be able to be picked up at the Northeastern beach in Siptah’s new lands.
- Fixed a mysterious intractable spot in Mounds of the Dead that provided nothing but false expectations. Until now.
UI & Text Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would cause certain settings to not respect “Restore Defaults”.
- Setting the volume slider to 0 should now completely mute the sounds.
- Fixed a number of missing localization for certain prompts.
- Fixed a number of localization issues. #lespellcheckereur
- Added Twitch integration to the main menu UI.
- Feats of the Harpy Armory and Iron Short Sword should no longer have the same icon.
- Fixed an issue where the game would present players with a warning about their thralls being deleted once they reached the soft cap on thralls. Thralls are not deleted until the hard cap is reached. The feedback should now properly be displayed when the hard cap is exceeded instead.
- Fixed a number of UI issues when playing with a controller.