Funcom released a new PC update for Conan Exiles today. We have the changelog for this patch on June 29.
The Conan Exiles Update is now available for the PC version. This update add a new feature, an option to enable or disable other players from joining a Single-Player/Coop session. There are also some improvements and bug fixes.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes – June 29
Performance and Stability
- Fixed an issue in regards to increased ping.
- Improved friend invite process between clients.
- Optimized downloading compressed files from a server.
- Server list should no longer be redownloaded when switching server filters.
- Fixed an instance where a server would not properly shutdown.
- Fixed a crash when leaving the game idling under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where connection to FLS would not happen despite having an active connection.
- Improved error handling in Peer-to-Peer connections (listen servers).
- Added an option to enable or disable other players from joining a Single-Player/Coop session.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would leash back slower than they should, leaving room for them to be killed without retaliation.
- You can now cancel joining a server while in progress.
- Fixed an issue with BattlEye compatibility.
UI and Text Fixes
- Added age column in the server browser list. This shows how long a server database has been going on for since it was created.
- Removed build revision call-out from the bottom corner of the screen.
- Display names now show the disambiguation suffix.
- The disambiguation suffix doesn’t show on character creation anymore.
- Fixed a number of UI issues on the Friends List screen.
- Fixed an issue where session invite notifications would not disappear from the screen.
- Fixed an issue where the direct connect prompt would remain on screen after a mod mismatch error.
- Improved navigation on the Friends List screen with a controller.
- Fixed some misleading localizations.
- Combat music trigger is now also dependent on range, further lowering the situations where it would play indefinitely. #slaytothedrums