Conan Exiles has received a new update, a small hotfix has been released for all platforms (PS4, Xbox One & PC).
Conan Exiles Patch 1.41 (PS4) is ready for download. Full customizations and fixes can be found below in the changelog.
More solutions and cheats for “Conan Exiles” can be found in our overview page about the game.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes 1.41 - Hotfix of May 17
- Dismantling traps will no longer give Explosive Jar back.
AI & Thrall Fixes
- Players can no longer knock out and break the Emissary bosses from the Underwater Dungeon. PLEASE NOTE: Any existing thralls gained in this way will be removed once spawned from your inventory into the world.
- Inventory of Gazelles is now back from 10 to 20.
- Fixed an issue that made a number of NPCs unavailable in the game.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would prevent climbing in caves and other locations.
- Fixed a visual issue in which human NPC corpses would flicker or disappear.
- Nordheimer heart now correctly drops from Tier 4 Nordheimer enemies.
- MaxhealthBuff now correctly restores max health instead of stamina upon expiration.
Terrain & Environment Fixes
- Resources can be harvested in dungeons again (i.e Black Ice in the Temple of Frost).
UI & Text Fixes
- Conflict option in Server Browser’s Combat Mode drop-down is now functional again.
- Server Settings in menu can now be saved again.
- Fixed an issue that prevented resolution settings from applying correctly.
- The Event log privacy option is available again in the server settings menu.