The PC, PS4 and Xbox version of Conan Exiles received an update today. We have the complete changelog for this update on October 24th.
Today’s Conan Exiles Update 1.50 is now available for download. This fix has just fixed one bug and made some adjustments.
Conan Exiles 1.50 Patch Notes – 10/24/2019
Performance & Stability
- Optimized some material and texture sizes to generally improve performance.
- Optimized current assets to improve performance.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to asset conflicts.
- Optimized files by deleting outdated and invalid assets.
- Additional file size optimizations to improve performance across the board.
- Increased the amount of logs in case of blueprint Virtual Machine crashes.
- Fixed incompatibility with upcoming Windows 10 20H1 update (currently Insider Preview).
- Fixed an exploit regarding infinite stamina
- Battle Standards can no longer be used to prevent players from placing objects around their base.
- Fixed an exploit regarding undermeshing.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where some equipment would grant you double the amount of attribute points.
- Blood and Sand equipment had their temperature resistances swapped by mistake. This is now fixed.
- Particles for the end-boss fight in the Wine-cellar should now work as intended.
- Pit of Yog and Rift of Yog (and their placement brushes) can no longer be used to kill NPCs and players.
- Fixed a couple of issues with the Debaucheries of Derketo DLC emotes.
Animation & Cinematic Fixes
- Tweaked the male stopping animation to make it much less extreme; it will no longer look like your character has a stomach-ache when movement ends.
- Distributed cough syrup in the Exiled lands, which effectively removed the groans and moans from idle animations.