Funcom today released a new Conan Exiles update. Below you will find the complete patch notes on February 11th.
Conan Exiles Update 1.54 is now available for download, for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. With the update there are some adjustments and bug fixes.
Conan Exiles Update 1.54 Patch Notes
Performance and Stability
- Fixed an issue that would cause rubberbanding on a player character especially after using a map room or teleporting.
- Fixed a crashing issue regarding crafting queues.
- Fixed an issue regarding stacking certain placeables.
- Fixed an exploit regarding player disconnections in dedicated servers.
- Reduced damage multiplier of 1h maces first attack (from 2 to 1.33)
- Reduced damage multiplier of 1h axes first attack (from 1.5 to 1.33)
General Bug Fixes
- Players should no longer die randomly in single player when interacting with certain meshes or reaching certain locations.