Funcom released a hotfix patch for Conan Exiles today, September 16th. You can find all the details about this update below.
The Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah Update 2.0.1 can now be downloaded and installed for PC / Steam. This hotfix fixes some bugs from the last update that added the Isle of Sipath DLC.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes 2.0.1
- The early-access Rhino skin can now be accessed.
- Fixed the broken LODs on some of the Dragons.
- Fixed the broken LODs on certain facial hair options.
- Receiving any type of damage while bandaging will now properly interrupt the animation.
- Fixed the texture issues for Stormglass Doors and Gateways.
- Fixed the way buildings’ thermal insulation is factored into the characters’ temperature resistance.
- Infused Wraps are now spawning properly.
- Added a Streamer Mode to the Gameplay Settings.
This will effectively hide the server details from the Escape menu and the player name on the inventory.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue that could cause NPCs to float in the air during a Surge event.
- The Half-Child of Dagon will no longer offer level boosting services to followers.
UI and Text Fixes
Fixed a UI issue regarding the new PvP Settings in the Server Settings tab.