Funcom released a new steam update for Conan Exiles today, September 23. You can find all the details about this update below.
The Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah Update 2.0.3 can now be downloaded and installed for PC / Steam. This hotfix patch fixes several bugs in the game, performance, stability, exploits and much more.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes 2.0.3
Performance & Stability
- Fixed a number of client crashes.
- Cemented a hole in the map close to the Scavenger Coast.
- Fixed certain buffs replenishing themselves.
AI & Thrall Fixes
- Buffed certain Surge animals that were extremely frail.
- Updated VFX for the Blood Moon Beast.
- Healing potions should no longer break on bleeding damage.
- Several balancing tweaks for the Surges:
- Changed Wild Surges to spawn 3 waves.
- Wild Surge Waves will spawn a number of enemies equal to the current wave count (i.e. 1 enemy for the first wave, then 2 when it dies, then 3 when they die).
- The only exception to the above rule is Darfari surges, as they spawn 2 enemies with each wave because they do not have crafting thralls.
- Wild Surges now have a default duration of 6 hours.
- Wild Surges no longer despawn when a storm begins.
- Fixed an issue that prevented creating custom Singleplayer and Cooperative sessions.
- Fixed an issue where the Surge cycle restarted upon restarting a Singleplayer session.
- The Tentacle Portal is no longer photo-bombing the character creation process.
- Fixed an issue where the server query port was being unintentionally overridden.
- Fixed server query fetching information for logged out players.
- Fixed Surge VFX not being visible to some clients.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Surges to spawn one too many waves:
- Leyshrine summoned surges will now summon 5 total waves.
- Wild Surges will conform to the rules listed above.