Funcom released a new steam update for Conan Exiles today, September 29. You can find all the details about this update below.
The Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah Update 2.0.4 can now be downloaded and installed for PC / Steam. This hotfix patch fixes several bugs in the game, performance, stability, exploits and much more.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes 2.0.4
- Several improvements and fixes on the anti-undermesh measures. This is a feature currently being tested exclusively on the Testlive Official servers.
AI And Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue with NPC pathing that caused them to get stuck chasing their target.
- Adjusted the Fling shot bow’s durability.
- Fixed an issue that would cause players that are in clans to become unable to interact with altars and braziers if the “Containers Ignore Ownership” setting is disabled.
- Fixed an issue with the Den Boss’ mane and tail textures.