Conan Exiles received a PC Steam Update today, we have the full patch notes. The update brings some bug fixes and optimizations.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes vom 2. Mai
Performance & Stybility
- Deployed tech optimizations on live servers.
- Fixed an exploit regarding input spam.
Bulding & Placeable Fixes
- Turanian Standing Lamp is no longer floating slightly above ground.
- Turanian Door no longer leaves a ghost door for a short while after dismantling it.
- Arrows can no longer be dismantled. Again. Bad bad arrows.
AI & Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Archer’s attack range were significantly greater than their aggro range.
- Fixed an issue where the only one type of purge would trigger in any given location.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where expiration timers would desynch with the server.
- CraftingCostMultiplier now works correctly.
UI & Text Fixes
- Nudity options are now saved while changing from non nudity to partial and full nudity via Settings menu.
- “No owner” information is no longer displayed in Inventory previews
- Fixed an issue where Items could appear twice in the crafting queue despite not having enough resources. This was a visual error only and did not impact the actual crafting queue.