Funcom released a new update for Conan Exiles today, we have the full patch on May 19th.
Conan Exiles Update 1.57 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. The update includes some bug fixes.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes 1.57
Performance and Stability
- Fixed an issue which would cause increased CPU utilization.
- Fixed an out of memory issue on dedicated servers.
- Addressed a number of server crashes.
- Increased security measures against server flooding.
- Fixed an exploit that would cause a server to crash under specific circumstances.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue where followers would refuse to attack under specific circumstances.
- Thralls would randomly enter a space-time continuum paradox upon teleporting which would render them unable to move when commanded. We fixed this with science.
- Fixed an issue where followers would die of falling damage
- Adjusted collision on horses and rhinos to avoid them bumping the player when on follow. We’re working on a better solution for these and other pets.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed some issues with building textures.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Fixed a LOD issue that would cause NPCs and wildlife to move “choppy” at lower distances than intended.