The developers of Dauntless have released a new update, we have all the information about the update 0.9.3 on 5 September.
Dauntless Update 1.12 is now ready to download, for all platforms. On the PS4, the client patch 1 GB is large, the size may vary depending on the platform.
Dauntless Patch Notes OB 0.9.3 – Update 1.12
Official patch version: OB 0.9.3
PS4 Client Patch: 1.12
NEW TO DAUNTLESS
- Ramsgate re-org. Reorganized Ramsgate to improve the city flow. Most notably, Janek Zai has moved closer to Wils, Moyra, and Arkan. All your gear needs. One gear place.
- Improved crafting UI. Made a number of improvements to the crafting UI, including at-a-glance views of cell types and item levels. Take a closer look in the 0.9.3 blog.
- The Lucky Break display improvements. Added more information to the store interface. Slayers will now see additional details when previewing an item for purchase (e.g. type of item, associated weapon).
- More cells, more mods! Added a new sword mod, chain blades mod, and two new cells to the Lucky Break. Check them out when you’ve next got marks to spend!
- Broadside Lantern. Call in a blast from a corsair cannon with the new Broadside Lantern, available from the Lucky Break.
- New exotic! The Twin Suns repeaters are the latest exotic weapon to join the Dauntless arsenal. Pile up to 12 mag bombs onto a target, then hit the trigger to unleash a mass explosion. Pick up the Twin Suns at the Lucky Break in exchange for 1,000 Steel Marks. We’ll be adding a Mastery card for them in the future!
- Saved loadouts. Saved loadout slots are finally here! Save and swap out up to 15 loadouts with this new system, accessible from the Loadout screen. Our loadouts blog has all the details.
- Stacking cells. Cells of the same type will now stack in the cell list! This should cut down on scrolling and make it easier to see just how many Aetherborne cells you’ve managed to accrue. (Cells that are currently infused in an item won’t show up on the list.)
- Transmog stones. We’ve changed the way that transmog stones work! Instead of spending a stone every time you want to use a crafted appearance, you can now unlock that look forever by spending one stone, one time.
- Tavern time! The invisible velvet rope has been cut! Slayers can now step into Ramsgate’s tavern to relax and unwind after an especially challenging hunt.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Increased the drop rate on all exotic materials (e.g. clawgems, furytails) to 100% if the break criteria is met.
- Fixed a bug where getting “within 2 minutes” breaks would not always allow Slayers the full time from combat start.
- Fixed a bug where critical hit VFX wouldn’t show up correctly on creatures or objects.
- Fixed a bug where damage text would not animate correctly on certain objects.
- Fixed a bug where damage text could show up more than once on a swing.
- Fixed a bug where, in some cases, damage text would not show the correct damage numbers.
- Fixed a bug where Embermane could stop responding if a Slayer stood in certain areas of the Trials arena. Nap time is over.
- Reduced Embermane’s hitbox so that it better matches its physical model.
- Fixed a bug where Slayers could get into a temporary bad state when using the Koshai lantern ability during a trajectory warp (e.g. riding an aether jet).
- The hair on the Frostfall Bells helm transmog will no longer clip through the player’s cheek.
- Fixed a bug where there was an errant “?” on some patrol screens.
- Players should no longer hear endless “encased” sounds when they are downed while inside a Valomyr’s prismatic shield.
- Fixed a bug where Fortress’ shield cooldown did not reset when the user took damage.
- If a player with Fortress (perk) takes damage that does not break Fortress’ shield, then avoids further damage for at least 10 seconds after, their shield will regenerate to full strength.
- Fixed a bug where Skarn’s repositioning pivot might not work. I just don’t understand what I’m doing wrong.
- Fixed a bug where some account names were not displayed on the in-city Wall of Champions.
- When visiting the Middleman, Slayers can now interact with cells for sale and complete a cell purchase without having to wait for their cook slots to load.
- Fortress and Predator and other buffs that have visible passive VFX no longer play during the arrival cutscene.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in certain states or otherwise accidentally activate “hold” abilities despite not holding the button down (e.g. chain blades’ Blade Spin, war pike’s Piercing Flurry).
- Fixed a bug where Patrol quests were not showing up on the map screen, leading some players to think that they were stuck in progression.
- Players can now use Valomyr’s radiant shield pickup to cut a path through the galaxy spiral projectiles. This fix also improves the teleport to reduce bad-feeling hits. As part of this change, when Valomyr is staggered, it will now clear any active galaxy projectiles or drones.
- Improved performance both in Ramsgate and on islands. This is ongoing work and may result in some bugs! Let us know if you run into anything.
- Fixed a bug where the chat window could get stuck in a closed state after viewing the End of Hunt screen.
- Polished Shrowd’s umbral VFX. Spookiness increased by 66%.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain weapons to show up in emotes.
- Fixed a bug where some NPCs in Ramsgate had their armour clipping into their skin.
- Fixed a bug where weapons could float off the Slayer’s body when viewed in the Loadout menu.
- Fixed a bug where critical hit VFX indicators might persist.