The developers of Phoenix Labs have released the details of the new Dauntless Patch 1.0.1, we have all the details about this update on October 9th.
Dauntless Update 1.14 / Patch 1.0.1 is now available for download on PS4, PC and Xbox One. On the PS4 you have to download 375 MB
Dauntless Update 1.14 – Patch Notes 1.0.1
NEW TO DAUNTLESS
- Uncapped frame rate. PC players can now manually adjust their frame rate cap. Go to Options > Video to set your FPS to 30, 60 (default), 90, 120, 144, or uncapped.
- Know who you’re supporting. Clicking the Support a Creator button in the in-game store will now show you which Creator you’re currently supporting.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Improved performance on grenade AoE explosions, resulting in reduced resource demand and smoother animation.
- Tuning. This is our first tuning pass on the aether strikers, so we’d love to hear your thoughts! We will continue to refine and balance this weapon in future patches.
- Karma Breaker (technique) damage over time total damage reduced to 2100 over 35 (down from 2800 over 35).
- Titan Crash (special) primary target damage reduced to 600 (from 800).
- The aether strikers’ Karma Breaker (technique) will no longer be blocked if another player gets in the way.
- Aether striker users can now execute specials (e.g. Adamant Bolt, Titan Crash) during a combo; they no longer have to wait until the end. As part of this change, we also fixed a bug where attempting to activate a technique early on in a combo chain would incorrectly cause Surge to activate instead.
- Titan Crash (special) can now be used on non-Behemoth objects (e.g. Boreus minions, Stormclaw Fences, etc.).
- Fixed a bug that caused some striker parts to display as “poor” quality items.
- Pangar’s Punishers and Skarn’s Smashers now have the correct perk: Knockout King. This replaces the incorrect perk (Weighted Strikes) that was previously assigned to these weapons.
- Fixed a bug that caused Surge to activate incorrectly when following a technique (e.g. Karma Breaker) if the special button was held for too long.
- Aether striker mods and their descriptions should now show the correct translation in non-English language environments.
- Fixed a bug where repeaters could play the wrong elemental audio after swapping loadouts.
- Fixed a bug where making loadout changes in the airship lobby could prevent repeaters from becoming empowered.
- Fixed a bug that could cause repeater attacks and abilities to fail after climbing or rolling.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck in place after dropping into a hunt.
- Fixed a bug where Mastery objectives could fail to complete, forcing players to repeat those objectives’ requirements.
- Tempestborne Stormclaw will no longer go invisible after using its teleport attack.
- Fixed an issue that prevented party text chat from working in the city.
- Slayers’ backs should no longer clip through the Seeker’s Tunic. Scapulae: contained.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the “A Slayer has abandoned the hunt” message to display after returning to Ramsgate.
- Restored some missing map textures to Sovereign’s Throne (island).
- Fixed a few discrepancies between Bounty Card descriptions and their actual completion requirements.
- The hair tint reward on level 40 of the Hunt Pass will now display the correct icon.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Slayers to fall through the map on Iron Falls (island).
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to miss the Bounty system introduction quest.
- Removed a Middleman confirmation screen that incorrectly referenced platinum.