Dauntless has received another update, patch OB 0.8.1 was released on May 30. We have the full patch notes for you, unfortunately, these are only available in English.
Dauntless Patch Notes 0.8.1
- Fixed a bug where players could get trapped on the Store or Hunt Pass screen, requiring them to force-quit the game.
- Fixed a bug where hair was not correctly hidden in situations where it should have been.
- The Hunt Pass character model will now correctly preview complete armour sets.
- The Godhand is safe to use again! Slayers should no longer get stuck while aiming.
- Fixed a bug where swapping weapon parts in the pre-hunt prep stage (airship lobby) did not work correctly, and could make it look like those parts were unequipped. This should resolve the issue where some Slayers saw their weapons play the wrong animation for their specials.
- Camera movement speed on controller has been increased! We’ve widened the range on the controller movement speed dial to help with reports of sluggish controls. Let us know how this feels.
- The “Aether Orbs” quest will now correctly grant the Plunge dye. Slayers who already completed this quest will receive the dye at a later date, once we run a server-side script.
- Rockfall Skarn hunts on Arid Rose (island) now correctly spawn aetherwisps and gatherables (e.g. plants, ore).
- The progression blocking issue with “I Need a Hero” (quest) has been resolved. As a result, this quest will no longer auto-complete when acquired.
- The “Connect a Dauntless Account” link should now work correctly on all platforms.