Dauntless Update OB 0.9.1 released, Client Patch 1.07 is now ready for download, for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. We have the full patch notes for this new update.
The update is about 1.2 GB in size on the PS4, depending on the platform, the size may vary. Below you can find the complete patch notes for this update.
Dauntless Patch Notes 1.07
NEW TO DAUNTLESS
- Retry a Trial. Added a Retry button to the End of Hunt screen for Trials. Selecting it will re-matchmake you so you can try the hunt again.
- Remove cells without swapping. Slayers can now remove cells from their gear (without swapping!) using the Loadout screen. So go ahead: Strip the cells out of everything you own and revel in your newfound freedom. Just don’t forget to plug them back in before you queue for Heroics.
- Preview Behemoth loot. Added a Loot tab to the airship lobby so you can check out potential rewards for the Behemoth you’re hunting and figure out what you need to do to get them.
QUAliTY OF liFE
- Spending aetherdust at the Middleman will no longer consume platinum instead. If you encountered this bug and would like your purchase refunded, please contact support.
- Adjusting the FOV slider will now actually adjust your FOV.
- Fixed a bug that could cause audio to cut out when playing on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
- Fixed a bug that could cause degraded performance and FPS lock-up.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing new Slayers from progressing past the character creator.
LADY LUCK’S SHOP
- Fixed a bug that could cause the shop to hang or stall out when opening it for the first time.
- Fixed a bug where hovering over an item in the shop would actually select it, causing some Slayers to purchase the wrong item. If this bug caused you to make an unintended purchase, please contact support and let them know!
- Fixed a bug where items in the shop could take too long to load.
- Slayers should no longer fall through the map on the Island of Trials.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Slayers to earn more Marks than intended by repeating Trials.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the timer in Trials to unintentionally pause.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Trials Behemoths to spawn with unintentionally low power.
- Fixed a bug where Smollusks could spawn on top of Slayers in Trials.
- Fixed a few unclickable spots on the Disband Guild button.
- Fixed a bug where voice chat could stop working when switching profiles on PlayStation 4.
- Fixed a bug that caused guild invites to fail silently if the invited Slayer was already in a guild. Invited Slayers will now receive a prompt that invites them to accept and leave their current guild.
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t whisper to each other from the Social menu.
- Fixed a bug where the Guild menu navigation might not work with a controller.
- Improved performance on the Loadout screen.
- Slayers should no longer get stuck in Gregario’s Hunt Pass menu.
- Added more context to End of Hunt experience objectives. This should make it easier to understand which Mastery challenge each item relates to.
- Improved the performance of the HUD.
- Fixed a bug that could cause “floating” gear to appear when talking to NPCs.
- Cleaned up some clipping on the Mantle of Thorns (Koshai chest piece).
- Dealing radiant or umbral damage to Drask should no longer light it on fire.
- Cleaned up the Hunt Info UI to make the colours more consistent and readable.
- Grim Onslaught (axe special) will move around less when landing if latency is high.
- Mighty Landbreaker and Ironheart Landbreaker (hammer specials) will now hug the ground before spawning their vent. This should prevent vents from spawning mid-air when Landbreaker moves are used during a jump.
- Updated the Embermane Lantern’s hold ability tooltip. It should now show the correct damage amount.
- Grim Onslaught and Relentless Onslaught (axe specials) now use the correct UI icon when in recast mode.
- Grim Onslaught and Relentless Onslaught (axe specials) now darken their UI icons when the axe is in flight or on the ground. This should help Slayers better monitor axe availability.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the war pike from showing ammo that was banked at the last possible second. The indicator should now correctly show all banked ammo (pips).
- Text should no longer spill over cell buttons on the Loadout screen.
- Fixed a bug where Reactive Hilt (sword mod) and Serrated Blades (chain blades mod) weren’t calculating crit correctly and wouldn’t be affected by Cunning’s +Crit damage bonus.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a single stagger or interrupt to count more than once, unintentionally inflating Mastery gains.
- Fixed a bug where the knives on “The Jongleur” (Fortune & Glory emote) could disappear if the camera moved too far away.
- Fixed an issue with transfer animations (animations that link “moving” and “standing still” character states).
- Fixed a bug that caused certain rewards to show as “0” when doing Heroic+ Patrols.
- Did a polish pass on the airship lobby’s Hunt Info UI.
- Platinum balance should now correctly update after making a purchase from the Hunt Pass screen.
- Fixed a bug where Lesser Gnasher would sometimes be visible in the opening cinematic.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Cruel Riftstrike (chain blades special) to lock player movement if they executed the Riftstrike while lagging.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t combo into Valiant Overdrive’s (sword special) dash from the third attack of Triple Elements.
- Fixed a bug where Slayers’ Transmog Stones balance wouldn’t update (after spending stones) until they exited the menu.
- Fixed a bug where Slayer location pips could fail to show up on the radar when playing on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
- Fixed a bug where flying Behemoths could get stuck while fleeing. Curse these beautiful wings!
- Fixed a bug where Valomyr could float off the side of the island. Curse my lack of beautiful wings!
- Fixed a bug where enabling the Hide Helmet option could result in missing eyes and eyebrows. Spooky.
- Fixed a bug where the “Treasure, I Land” (Fortune & Glory arrival emote) treasure chest would persist through all menus after previewing it on the Hunt Pass screen.
- Fixed a bug where previewing a banner plant animation on the Store or Hunt Pass screen would cause a second banner to briefly appear on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Slayers to go invisible after completing the tutorial.
- After making a purchase and exiting the store, Slayers will receive an in-game notification letting them know which item(s) they acquired.
- After purchasing platinum in the store, Slayers will receive an in-game notification letting them know that platinum was added to their balance.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Continue button (on the End of Hunt screen) to lose focus on PC, making it unclickable.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to crash after planting a banner.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Shrowd to not target Slayers after they were downed by corruption and then revived.
- Fixed a bug where character creator settings were sometimes not saving or were defaulting back to the middle of the slider.
- Fixed a bug where some of Scorchstone’s lava attacks were colliding with the volcano under the ground.
- Fixed a bug where console players could get disconnected when returning to a Ramsgate server after getting AFK kicked.
- Chain blades’ primary attacks, swinging blade finisher, blade spin finisher and cruel riftstrike can now interrupt Behemoths.
- Chain blades’ invulnerability frames now begin at the start of the dash, instead of in the middle.
ONGOING BOREUS TUNING
- Reduced damage from Dreadfrost Boreus’ minions (small adjustment).
- Reduced the number of minions that can spawn on a group hunt.
- Downplayed minion hit reactions, making it easier to land consecutive attacks on them.
- Increased the scale on minion hitboxes, making them easier to hit.
- Softened the stagger caused by stalker minions’ poke attack.
- Scaled down the overall size of both the Boreus and Dreadfrost Boreus. This should make their parts more accessible. Break them all.
- Fixed an issue where Dreadfrost Boreus bomber minions’ damage radius was larger than their attack VFX.
- “light a Fire”
- Changed objective from “Break 10 Embermane parts” to “Break 2 Embermane parts”
- “Behemoth Studies”
- Updated objective text and player text to spell out the number of Patrols required
- Changed objective from “Complete 3 patrol hunts for neutral Behemoths” to “Complete 1 patrol hunt for neutral Behemoths”
- Increased orb rewards from three (3) to eight (8)
- Quest now rewards neutral and terra orbs in addition to blaze, frost, and shock orbs
- “City on the Verge”
- Added terra orbs to quest completion rewards
- The following quests have had their orb rewards increased by 25%:
- “Trophy Hunt”
- “Forging with Blaze”
- “Go Forth and Slay”
- “City on the Verge”