Dauntless Update 1.11 was released in the early evening, the Client Patch 1.11 is now ready for download, for all platforms.
Today’s Dauntless Client Patch 1.11 is 294 MB big on the PS4. Depending on the platform, the size of the download may be different.
Dauntless Patch Notes 1.11 – OB 0.9.2B
- Fixed a crash that could occur when launching a hunt with a party member who had the Predator cell or perk active.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during combat.
- Fixed a bug that could cause cells to be lost or duplicated when moving them between gear.
- Fixed a bug where interrupts weren’t counting toward Mastery progression.
- Previewing repeaters in certain screens (e.g. Hunt Pass, store) will not display active parts. Only default parts will be visible.
- Slayers are unable to reach Behemoth Mastery Rank 50.
- Critical hit FX indicators can become orphaned and not clean themselves up properly. This appears as a number of glowing orange ‘^’ shapes on the screen.
- The Discipline cell shows a Technique icon, even though it’s actually a Power cell.
- Furious Axecore (axe mod) and Turbine Trigger (hammer mod) display the wrong icons.
- Players may see the friend/party invite alert (“!”) even if they don’t have a pending invite.
- Some players may experience higher-than-usual CPU usage in certain situations.