Days Gone Update Version 1.31 was released today, we have the full patch notes for this update on Aug. 7.
Today’s update is very large again, Days Gone Client Patch 1.31 brings impressive 12.8 GB on the scale.
This update adds new challenges, optimizations, and fixes a few bugs.
Days Gone Update Version 1.31 Patch Notes
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Keep Them Safer” is the next free DLC challenge! It’s you and your bike VS. 300 Freakers! (Unlocked on 7/26)
- Utilize your crossbow and try for headshots to unlock the sub-challenges for major points!
- Do your best to avoid taking damage and rolling to earn even more points to acquire a gold rank.
- “Dead Don’t Ride” is our next free “bike” DLC challenge! It’s you and your golf cart travel across Belknap, picking up and dropping off survivors along the way. Do you have what it takes to be a 5-Star Driver? (Unlocked on 8/2!)
- On the golf cart, you have UNLIMITED boost so take advantage of it!
- Running down Freakers earns you extra time so keep your eyes peeled.
- Challenge 7 – Will be unlocked on August 9th
- Challenge 8 – Will be unlocked on August 16th
A reminder that all the challenges we release are planned to stay unlocked indefinitely.
- Enemies appearing on the mini-map in Survival Mode has been removed as intended when activating R3.
- Inverted bike controls should remain the same after the player dies or reloads their save
- Subtitles should appear properly in all Challenge Modes
- The “Joker” ring will now pick up plants while sliding
- Various streaming optimizations