Days Gone Update Version 1.11 has been released and is ready for download. We have the full patch notes for this update on June 13th.
Client Patch 1.11 is around 4.1 GB in size, you need to download and install the update.
This hotfix fixes some bugs that have occurred with the last update 1.10.
Days Gone Patch Notes 1.11
- Resolved an issue related to PlayGo where the main menu screen was not showing any selectable options
- During “Lines Not Crossed”, the NPC assisting you will function as intended
- The job “Didn’t Want To Join Up?” should progress properly
- The new “Dead Don’t Ride” bike decal can now be equipped at select mechanic merchants
- The HUD should now appear when hitting R3 when starting a new game in Survival Difficulty
- When at low health, the screen effect should appear correctly in Survival Difficulty
- Updated the text for the Survival Difficulty Mode start-up screen
- Corrected an issue where the trophy “Don’t Stop Me Now” was rewarded prior to completing the requirements