The developers at Bohemia Interactive have released a new DayZ update today. Today’s hotfix will appear on PC first, below we will show you all the details about this update on September 16.
The DayZ PC Update 1.09.153407 can now be downloaded. It may appear at different times depending on the country and region.
DayZ Update 1.09.153407 Patch Details
- Server crash Fixes
- Fixed a crash while loading into the main menu/server (caused by corrupted local cached character data)
- Fixed a bug, allowing the player to drag full stacks of stones by using the combine area in the inventory
- Fixed an issue resulting in unmounted but attached barbed wire giving a damage
- Fixed an issue causing weapons to become stuck when dropped from an unconscious player during reload
- Fixed a bug preventing pulling dead players from the Olga in certain cases
- Fixed an issue blocking base building close to other base building objects
- Solved an issue preventing the collision of tent doors/walls from updating until the next server restart
- Placement of base building objects was made less restrictive (reducing gaps in between)
- The Revolver reload should be more responsive now
- Increased the durability of the IJ-70 pistol
Source: Dayz Forum