An unannounced hotfix update for Dead by Daylight has arrived. We will show you which bugs have been fixed and which have not in the Patch Notes 5.3.2 below.
The Dead By Daylight Update 2.26 is now available for download. The file size is not known to us at the moment. There are really only bug fixes, nothing more.
Dead by Daylight Patch Notes 2.35 / 5.3.2
- Disabled an animation restriction that caused many boon totems to be unsnuffable by the killer due to the placement of the totems
- Fixed an issue that caused the archive widget to appear without any challenge selected when there would be a challenge selected in the tome page.
- Fixed an issue that caused the purchased survivor to be unlocked and no Auric Cells to be spent after getting a “Purchase Failed” error in the store.
- Fixed an issue that caused the player to be able to level up two character Bloodwebs at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors using the Clairvoyance perk to be able to push other players.
- Fixed an issue that caused the interaction bar not to become red when blessing a hex totem.
- Fixed an issue that may cause reverse bear traps installed by the Pig’s Video Tape add-on not to kill survivors when the timer runs out.
- Fixed an issue that may cause survivors to be unable to move when a generator is completed when the Pig has the Video Tape add-on equipped.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Adrenaline perk not to trigger if the Survivor was not eligible to receive the effect when the exit gates are powered.
- Fixed an issue that caused the grass and foliage to become partially black as players walk through.
- Fixed a potential wrong active node state in the Archives.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors repeatedly scream when crouching while being puked on.
- Fixed a text overlapping issue in the Keybinding menu.
- Fixed a performance issue in docked state by deactivating the menu movement when moving the cursor.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an excessively long / infinite loading screen.
Source: Dead by Daylight