Behavior Interactive has released Update 1.58 for Dead by Daylight. Patch 2.6.3 is ready for download, below you can find the complete patch notes.
Dead by Daylight Update Version 1.58 adds the extension Ash. Evil Dead, which includes Ash as a character in multiplayer mode of the game. There are also many other fixes and optimizations.
Three new trophies and achievements have also been added: Cutting Out, Outrun Evil and Adept Ash.
Dead by Daylight 1.58 Patch Notes – Update 2.6.3
FEATURES & CONTENT:
- Feature – Added support for Twitch Game On.
- Content – Added a new Survivor (Ashley J. Williams).
- Changed the Decisive Strike stun time to 5 seconds, with the Survivor being free to move after 1 second.
- The Enduring perk now affects Decisive Strike’s stun.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Plague to be unable to hit Survivors with Corrupt Purge in quick succession.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Plague’s Brutality score events not to trigger.
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to follow the Killer when spectating a player in the match that is on a hook.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse to be unable to blink on the Mausoleum tile in The Temple of Purgation map.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Wraith’s Bone Clapper add-on to have no effect (thus making it still possible to identify distance & direction of the Wailing Bell sound).
- Fixed an issue that could cause healthy Survivors to become infected when a fully sick/infected Survivor was saved by another fully sick Survivors.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to cleanse a totem next to a rock and tree in the Autohaven Wrecker’s maps.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to cleanse from a fountain next to a tree in front of a car in the Autohaven Wrecker’s maps.
- Misc localization improvements.
- Misc The Plague audio improvements.
- Fixed some crash issues.
- Fixed some instances of infinite loading screens.