The developers of Dead by Daylight today released hotfix update version 1.87. Below, we have all the details for this update on March 17.
Dead by Daylight Update 1.87 / 3.6.1 is now ready for download, for PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC. You have to download 450 MB on the PS4. This update includes only bug fixes.
Dead by Daylight Update 1.87 Patch Notes
Balance and Bug fixes
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Repositioned some vultures.
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Repositioned the generator on the second floor of the saloon.
- Dead Dawg Saloon: Fixed an issue that caused the Nurse to see out of world when blinking in the basement.
- Family Residence: Fixed an issue that caused a Bear Trap to spawn inside a rock.
- Fixed an issue that prevented The Nurse from blinking through the exit gates.
- Fixed a heavy frame drop when walking on multiple Hag traps.
- Fixed an issue that would award a Protection score event to a Survivor for breaking free from the Redeemer’s spear near an injured Survivor.
- The Hillbilly: Polished the animation when breaking pallets and breakable walls with the Chainsaw.
- The Hag: Fixed an issue that caused The Hag lunge speed after teleporting to be slower than it should be.
- The Deathslinger: Adjusted the sensitivity when aiming down sights when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue that would award progress to both the Killer and the Survivor for the Trophy Quick Draw.
- Fixed an issue that caused Killers using the Perk Hangman's Trick to see Survivor auras until the end of the hooking or dropping animation instead of at the beginning.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the perk Boil Over to be active for Survivors that do not have it equipped during the trial if at least one Survivor has the perk equipped.
- Fixed the translation of the Perk category text in Thai.
- Updated the description of the perk Gearhead.