The responsible Entiwcklers of Dead Cells have released a new update today. We have the complete information about this update.
The Dead Cells Update 1.14 / 1.7.1 is now available for download and installation for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
Dead Cells Update 1.7.1 / 1.14
- Prevented the doors to the Morass appearing if the DLC isn’t owned or if you haven’t been to the Arboretum at least once (DLC).
- The little mushies in the Arboretum can now be dodged with a roll when thrown by their adult counterparts (the bigger mushrooms of Arboretum) (DLC).
Graphics & UI
- Removed the pop-up window when using a save on a newer version. It was confusing people more than anything else.
- Fixed the Gardener’s corpse dropping infinite keys and blueprints (DLC).
- Fixed blowgunners jump related crashes (DLC).
- Fixed the Ninja skin going pink.
- Fixed custom modes adding mobs crashing the game
- Fixed some crashes when loading a save.
- Fixed the lights not glowing in the transition level between Prison Depths and Morass (DLC).
- Fixed Mushroom Boi not following you when teleporting (DLC).
- Fixed ‘ShareComboWeapon’ related crashes.
- Fixed grenades locking the beheaded when used on Mama Tick (DLC).
- Fixed Smoke bomb’s damages being considered melee instead of range (DLC).
- Fixed Arboretum’s Carnivorous plants bumping the player but not damaging him when standing at the very edge (DLC).
- Blowgunner now keeps patrolling instead of freezing if you’re standing just below him (DLC).
- Fixed Fugitives (orange spear-wielding dudes of the Morass) hovering above the ground (DLC).
- Fixed the softlock caused by using the Hunter’s Grenade on Morass’s ticks. Now, the tick will transform into an Elite Tick. Good luck to you all. (DLC)
- Fixed the Royal Gardener’s skin being locked forever if you didn’t pick it when looting said gardener the first time. (DLC)
Source: Dead Cells