Just in time for the release of Dead or Alive 6 in a few days, a matching Day One Update Patch 1.01 will be available. What improvements wait in detail, gives you a look at the official changelog.
After a brief shift, the fight title Dead or Alive 6 is now scheduled for a PC and console release early next month.
As Koei Tecmo Games and the responsible developers of Team Ninja announced, Dead or Alive 6 is among the titles, which are considered just in time for the release with a Day One patch. As the official says, the Day One patch includes a lobby match mode.
However, it is not yet done with online lobbies. Instead, the Day One patch to Dead or Alive 6 includes other optimizations and enhancements that have been summarized in the official changelog. Enclosed the official overview.
Dead or Alive 6 Day One Update - Patch Notes 1.01
- Bugfixes and optimized balancing
- Nyotengu, phase 4 added (activation requires the Day One patch and the corresponding DLC)
- Added lobby match mode
- Added "Throwdown Challenge"
- Rematch feature enabled for ranked game
- Added additional costumes (activation requires the Day One patch and the corresponding DLC)
- Additional background music (activation requires the Day One patch and the corresponding DLC)