Ghost Ship Games released a new hotfix update for Deep Rock Galactic – The Hotfix 33 Update. We show you the full patch notes from February 4.
The Deep Rock Galactic hotfix update 33 can now be downloaded. We do not yet know whether a comparable update has been released for Xbox players.
Deep Rock Galactic Update 33 – Hotfix 1
- Squashed a bug where the Dawn of the Dread – Full Cover Headwear revealed that Dwarfs are airheads.
- Squashed a bug that messed up the body’s skin color when wearing the Dawn of the Dread armor.
- Squashed a bug that made clients not able to collect loot from Machine Events + Cargo Crates if the host collected first.
- Squashed a bug that made the game crash when trying to reconnect to the game.
- Squashed a bug that caused the Mactera bomber to not do its death-spiral behavior when killed.
- Squashed a bug where some people could not see what games their Steam friends were in – on the server-list.
- Renamed “Appear Offline” privacy setting to better convey what it actually does.
- Lowered contrast for post-processing on Hollow Bough and Azure Weald.
- Tweaked the Dreadnought Twins’ colors, so it is easier to tell them apart.