The developers of Demon’s Souls released a new PS5 update today. We will have all the details about this update on December 14th.
The Demon’s Souls Update 1.004 is now available for download. You have to download and install a total of 7.57 GB.
Demon’s Souls Patch Notes 1.004
So far there are no official patch notes. As soon as we have them, we’ll update this article, stay tuned!
Unconfirmed Patch Notes:
- Activity Cards for warping to Archstones now function correctly.
- Message appraisals now display correctly, the text and numbers no longer overlap.
- Network setting “Invasion Limit” has been removed
- Network setting “Server Selection” now displays the correct latency(ms). The closest server should now show the lowest ping.
- With “Show Helmet” off in the options, a new crossed out eye icon will show on the helmet in the UI.
- Golden Coin glitch has been fixed.
- Ring of Magical Nature would give a free spell slot by attuning a spell with it equipped, attuning a spell and then removing it. This has been fixed.
- Ring of Longevity would allow rapid health regeneration when quickly equipping and removing it. This has been fixed.
- Damage numbers now seem to be capped to the enemy’s total health.
- Some new DualSense sound effects added for item uses such as consuming warrior/hero souls.
- Players are no longer able to break the standard progression route.
- As an example; this bug made it possible to load 4-4, then warp to say 5-1 and close the game as soon as 5-1 stops loading. Then, upon opening the game again and killing one’s self, it’d warp to 5-4.
- As originally intended, you can now obtain the Large Sword of Searching from any curved sword, not just from a scimitar.
Patch 1.004 is live on PS5 for Demon’s Souls
— Demon's Souls PS5 (@SaveDemonsSouls) December 14, 2020