Mimimi Games have released a new update for Desperados 3. Below you will find the complete patch notes for this update on August 20.
The Desperados Update 1.03 can now be downloaded for all platforms. You have to download a total of 6,36 GB. The size of the download can vary depending on the platform. The update includes some new Baron’s challenges, bug fixes and improvements.
Desperados III Patch Notes 1.03
Patch 1.3 Notes
Added 4 brand-new Baron’s Challenge missions:
- Three Men with No Name: Where is Waldo? Identify three specific guards among the crowd of supposed doppelgangers on the map – and kill them!
- Bear Trap Triplets: We all know how much Hector loves his little Bianca. One can only imagine what he could with three of them… why not put it to a test?
- Best Served Cold: Some poor guy didn’t know who the Baron was and cheated him. The Baron wants him found in a crowded market place and brought to the docks dead or alive.
- Rescue Aid Society: Alas! Doc McCoy is being held prisoner in the bayous. Isabelle’s cat Stella, a dog and a chicken have formed a special animal commando to rescue the Doc.
Bug Fixes & More
- Minor stability improvements: We made further optimizations to improve the overall stability of the game.
- Showdown Mode Fixes: We got a few reports from users about different Showdown Mode issues. Most of them should be resolved now.
- Three Men with No Name: The player can deliver the Dentist to the coffins as one of the missions targets. The game will falsely accept him as a mission target.
Source: THQ Nordic