Today there wasbig maintenance work on the Destiny 2 servers. The update 188.8.131.52 was also released. With today’s patch, there are some adjustments and bug fixes in the game.
The new Destiny 2 Update 2.30 / 1.025 can now be downloaded and installed. The file size is 190 MB on the PS4 and 300 MB on the PS5, depending on the platform.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 2.30 / 184.108.40.206
TRIALS OF OSIRIS
- Special ammo no longer refreshes upon resurrection
- Added hold to purchase functionality to gear purchasable from Saint-14 in order to prevent accidental purchases.
- Weapons received from the Trials of Osiris Reputation Rank Reward track on Saint-14 will now have their Masterwork Slots active.
- Added tooltip to Glory and Elimination playlists to indicate that their matchmaking prefers skill.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to complete Wayfinder’s Voyage I if Petra didn’t appear after interacting with the compass.
- Fixed an issue where Tracing the Stars II quest could not be completed if Atlas Skews were picked up before picking up the quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Proving Grounds strike would not appear on Nessus for players if they didn’t unlock it before Season of the Lost began.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Horror’s Least will now drop at Power cap from the Corrupted Nightfall.
- Adept Weapon Mods for Impact, Charge Time, Blast Radius and Projectile speed can now be acquired from Grandmaster Nightfalls and Raids, in addition to Trials of Osiris.
- Fixed yet another issue caused by Telesto.
- Teleso bolts no longer spawn orbs of power when hit with a Proximity Explosive Knife.
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by a certain combination of armor mods.