Bungie has released Update 188.8.131.52 for Destiny 2 today. What is hidden behind this update, we want to explain to you in this article.
Destiny 2 Update Version 1.45 can be downloaded now. All in all you need to download and install 147 MB on the PS4.
Desinty Patch Notes 1.45 – Update 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue where Dynamo mods were granting more Super energy than expected
- Fixed an issue where swapping between Hand Cannons with Explosive Rounds could result in higher damage than intended
- The fixed-roll of Pyroclastic Flow no longer has Tap the Trigger as a perk
- Fixed an issue where Symmetry’s arc seekers would unintentionally stagger Unstoppable Champions
- Note: this perk is meant for an Exotic weapon that is coming out later in the Season
- Fixed an issue where finishers could yeet bosses off the map and cause other shenanigans
- Fixed an issue where attempting to launch Forsaken Baron adventures would cause a Honeydew error
- Resonant Stems, Escalation Protocol chests, and other impacted rewards will now be granted properly
- Fixed and issue where some Sundial rewards could be infused without dismantling the item
- Fixed an issue where the Sunbreaker Titan armor ornament bundle could still be purchased at full price even if some items where owned
- PC video settings now save correctly and do not get reset when launching the game