Bungie has announced Update 2.2.2 for Destiny 2, with this patch there will be many bug fixes and customizations.
The update will be released on May 7, due to the many adjustments we assume that there will also be a client patch. This will be Destiny 2 Patch 1.35 on the PS4.
At the same time, on the same day, the Festival "The Revelry" will begin.
Highlights from Update 2.2.2
- The Spectral Blade Hunter is weakened
- Invitations to the Nine Problems will be fixed
- Indulgence successes will be unlocked later
- Problems with the Warlock-Super are fixed
- Arcus Hunters are weakened
Preview of the bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where Dreaming City lore was not being awarded when completing an Ascendant Challenge.
- Fixed an issue where Chaos Reach would not deal damage to enemies affected by other status effects (such as Thorn’s Soul Devour or Hunter Tethers).
- Fixed an issue where Warlocks were unable to Blink after going through a portal.
- Fixed an issue in which Combination Blow was unintentionally magnifying damage of Arc Staff Super attacks.
- Fixed an Issue where the Iron Ruby shader was not dropping
- The shader now has a chance to drop when dismantling Iron Banner gear
This is just a short excerpt from what awaits us. As soon as Bungie releases the update we will provide you with the complete patch notes.