Bungie has announced the next update for Destiny 2 – Server Down and Patch 3.0.2 on January 19th.
The update is now live, here you can find all details and the file size.
The date for the next Destiny 2 update has now been published on the official website of Bungie. On Tuesday, January 19th, the servers will be shut down, maintenance work will follow and Update 3.0.2 will be released.
In addition to the exact times for the server down, initial information on the bug fixes was also given. Below we show you the preliminary patch notes (PS4 version 2.09).
Destiny 2 Server Down – Maintenance 1/19/21
|:00 AM PST||1600 UTC||
|8:30 AM PST||1630 UTC||
|9:00 AM PST||1700 UTC||
|10:00 AM PST||1800 UTC||
Destiny 2 Preliminary Patch Notes 3.0.2
- Hive bosses, In Ananh, Brood Queen and Xillox, were not counting as Hive boss kills in bounties.
- Some players couldn’t respawn if they died during the boss fight of the Inverted Spire strike.
- Players could get out of environment in several Crucible maps.
- Some quest items were not dropping in the Moon Freeroam activity. This prevented completion of several “Essence” quests, such as Essence of Rage, Essence of Insanity, and Essence of Servitude.
- The Unrelenting perk was not triggering health regeneration.
- MIDA Multi-Tool’s catalyst wasn’t dropping from Competitive Crucible wins.
- Taken Psions were replicating too rapidly in some Prophecy dungeon encounters.
- Garden of Salvation flawless completions were not awarding the “Inherent Perfection” Triumph.
- The High Celebrant sometimes wouldn’t take damage nor go to the Ascendant Plane.
- Fixed an exploit where players could have “Shelter From the Storm” permanently applied in the Deep Stone Crypt raid.
- Fixed an issue where Cloudstrike hits on the Divinity cage counted as two precision hits.
- Fixed an issue where the Grandmaster Nightfall timer was set to 30 minutes.
- Fixed an issue on PlayStation 5 preventing clan rosters from loading.
As soon as Bungie announces more details and the patch is live, we will provide you with the full patch notes.