Bungie has announced the next update for Destiny 2 – Server offline and Patch 3.1.1 on March 16.
The date for the next Destiny 2 update has now been published on the official website of Bungie. On Tuesday, March 16, the servers will be shut down, maintenance work will follow and Update 3.1.1 will be released.
Update: The client patch 2.14 can now be downloaded, all details and the patch notes are available here.
Destiny 2 Server Down – Maintenance 3/16/21
|9:00 AM PDT
- Destiny 2 will undergo maintenance for Hotfix 3.1.1.
- Some Destiny API features on Bungie.net, mobile and third-party apps will be disabled. No signin to the Bungie.net site or apps will be possible.
|9:45 AM PDT
- Destiny 2 will be brought offline for expected maintenance.
- Players will be removed from activities and won’t be able to log back into Destiny 2 until 11 AM PST.
- At 11 AM PST, Hotfix 126.96.36.199 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- Ongoing Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude at 2 PM PST.
|10:00 AM PDT
- Destiny 2 Hotfix 3.1.1 will be available across all platforms and regions.
- Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2.
- Players logging into the game may be placed in a queue, and may experience sign-on issues as background maintenance is still ongoing.
|11:00 AM PDT
- Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
- Console players who encounter issues updating to Hotfix 3.1.1 should restart their console and try downloading the update.
Destiny 2 Patch 3.1.1 / Client Update
So far there is no official information as to whether we also have to download a patch, even if the notes say something like that. If a patch comes, it will be the PS4 update 2.14.
As soon as Bungie releases more details and the patch notes, we’ll let you know!