Bungie has announced the next update for Destiny 2 – Server offline and Patch 22.214.171.124 on March 23.
The date for the next Destiny 2 update has now been published on the official website of Bungie. On Tuesday, March 23, the servers will be shut down, maintenance work will follow and Update 126.96.36.199 will be released.
UPDATE: The new update (PS4 2.15) can now be downloaded. Here we have all the details about the patch.
Destiny 2 Server Down – Maintenance 3/23/21
|9:00 AM PDT
- Destiny 2 will undergo maintenance for Hotfix 188.8.131.52
- Some Destiny API features on Bungie.net, mobile and third-party apps will be disabled. No signin to the Bungie.net site or apps will be possible.
|9:45 AM PDT
- Destiny 2 will be brought offline for expected maintenance.
- Players will be removed from activities and won’t be able to log back into Destiny 2 until 10 AM PST.
- At 11 AM PST, Hotfix 184.108.40.206 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
|10:00 AM PDT
- Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 will be available across all platforms and regions.
- Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2.
- Players logging into the game may be placed in a queue, and may experience sign-on issues as background maintenance is still ongoing.
|11:00 AM PDT
- Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
- Console players who encounter issues updating to Hotfix 18.104.22.168 should restart their console and try downloading the update.
Destiny 2 Patch 22.214.171.124 / Client Update
So far there is no official information as to whether we also have to download a patch, even if the notes say something like that. If a patch comes, it will be the PS4 update 2.15.
As soon as Bungie releases more details and the patch notes, we’ll let you know!