Bungie has released a new hotfix Update 22.214.171.124 for Destiny 2. Below you will find the complete patch notes for this update on April 29.
Destiny 2 Update 1.50 is now available for download. You have to download a total of 157 MB on the PS4. With today’s hotfix, there are only a few optimizations and bug fixes.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 1.50
- Fixed an issue that allowed Guardian’s to quickly regain ability energy by picking up Warmind Cells.
- Hard Light
- Hard Light’s damage falloff now floors at 0.7x (Auto Rifles use 0.5x standard).
- Split ricochet bonus damage between PvE and PvP.
- PvE damage remains at 2.0x.
- PvP damage is now 1.35x.
- Removed a recoil adjustment that made the weapon more stable than intended.
- Level 32 and 92 upgrades now unlocks for all three characters. Players who were previously locked out of these Season bonuses can now access them.