Bungie had already announced it, today the Destiny 2 Update 2.1.3 is released. We have the first information about the patch and the exact times for the maintenance.
In addition to the update 2.1.3, there is also the Weekly Reset, the Winter Event “The Dawning” continues and there will be new challenges.
Bungie has already revealed some details about today’s patch, which you will find below. Below you will also find the server downtime for today, December 18th.
Destiny 2 – 2.1.3 preliminary patch notes
- Players under 600 Power will begin to receive higher-powered rewards when completing Director Challenges
- Developer commentary: This change is being made to build upon changes in Update 2.1.2, where we increased Power rewards from Prime Engrams.
- Fixing an issue where players did not receive the Harbinger’s Echo Sparrow when destroying all Ahamkara Eggs in the Dreaming City
- Fixing an issue where players who joined an in-progress forge activity would not receive rewards
- Fixing an issue where weapon frames would be removed from inventory when completing a different forge
- We have a fix planned in 2.1.3 to address issues affecting damage from 1000 Voices on PC
- Right now there is an issue where the weapon is doing more damage than intended at higher frame rates on PC. After Update 2.1.3, functionality will match between all platforms
- Fixing an issue where Season 5 shaders dismantled slowly
- Fixing an issue where players who did not earn the Crucible Solemnity shader could not complete the Crucible Badge
- Fixing an issue where players could not retrieve clan XP rewards from Hawthorne under certain circumstances
- Once Update 2.1.3 has been deployed, players should expect to receive this package later in the day. Stay tuned for updates.
Destiny 2 Downtime on Tuesday, December 18, 2018
|8:00 AM PST||1600 UTC||
|8:45 AM PST||1645 UTC||
|9:00 AM PST||1700 UTC||
|10:00 AM PST||1800 UTC||
|11:00 AM PST||1900 UTC||