Bungie has published a current report on Destiny 2. We will find out when the next update will be released and we will also give you some details about it.
The update of Destiny 2 will be released next week, to be exact on January 28th. Destiny 2 update 2.7.1 will bring a number of optimizations to the game, which should improve the performance. Bungies Engine is starting to make problems, which is no surprise considering the amount of content and interactive systems, but is annoying for the players.
These issues will be included with the Destiny 2 update 2.7.1:
- Improved some performance issues in the Chamber of Suffering encounter.
- Fixed an issue where players could die when transitioning from the Necropolis encounter to the Tunnels of Despair.
- Improved a performance issue that could occur when chunks of land return, or are removed during the Sanctified Mind encounter.
- Improved performance when receiving certain investment related messages. This could be reward acquisition, placing tributes, or interacting with Obelisks.
- The largest impact will be in the Tower, but this should help everywhere.
- Players who load into Crucible matches faster than their peers will no longer be put in black screen. Rather, they will remain in spaceflight until all players have loaded into the match, as before.
Not only were details of the performance issues mentioned, there is also a general preview of the patch notes.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 1.46 - Preview of Update 2.7.1
- Fixed an issue that is preventing Eris from granting her final Lore entry
- Fixed an issue where the “Green with Envy” Quest was not progressing for some players
- Fixed an issue where the “Playin’ the Odds” emblem was not unlocking correctly for players
- This could prevent some players from fully unlocking the Dredgen title
- Improved Black Armory Rare Bounty acquisition
- Chances increase as you complete weekly and daily bounties
- Guaranteed to drop from bounty completion after 5 days if completing all Ada-1 bounties
- Fixed an issue where the Heavy Handed mod could trigger from Telesto bolts
- Fixed an issue where players could retain buffs from Wormgod Caress, Winter’s Guile, and Synthoceps even after swapping armor
- Equip restrictions on Wormgod Caress and Winter’s Guile will be lifted once this patch has shipped