Bungie has released the announced update 3.1.1 for Destiny 2. Below we have the full patch notes from March 16, 2021.
The Destiny 2 update 2.14 is now available for all platforms. On the Playstation 4, the download size is 866MGB, depending on the platform.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue in Trials of Osiris where the I Am Invincible medal was appearing for all players when one player earned it.
- The medal wasn’t actually awarded to the players who didn’t earn it, they just incorrectly got the UI popup as if it had been.
- Fixed an issue where restricted players were incorrectly unable to access Crucible and Gambit private matches.
- Fixed an issue where there was no audio cue playing when an enemy player was revived in a Trials match.
- Fixed an issue on Exodus Garden 2A where players could skip the first barrier by going out of environment.
- Fixed an issue where region chest icons would remain on the map after finding the chest.
- Fixed a dropship issue that was causing some poor performance.
- This should slightly improve performance during the boss encounter when the dropships arrive.
- Made key item names more consistent during the activity.
- Fixed an issue where the closing dialog would run longer than the ending timer of the activity.
GENERAL BATTLEGROUNDS FIXES
- Player positioning is locked during Tribute Chest slam animations. Should reduce the likelihood of killing teammates while opening Chests.
- Fixed an issue where volatile cells would noticeably clip into the players arm.
- Fallen S.A.B.E.R.:
- Fixed an issue where the strike Boss would not spawn until all players were alive and present.
- Improved objective waypoint behavior.
- Fixed some grammatical errors in player-directive text.
- Fixed an issue where Zavala’s dialog in the first area could play multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where a Fallen energy shield could be seen sticking out of a wall.
- Devil’s Lair:
- Sepiks Prime now has a Boss health bar.
- Fixed some floating environment objects.
- Fixed an issue where some monster spawn points looked like accessible doorways to players.
- Fixed an issue where an Overload Captain could spawn with the wrong name.
- Fixed an issue where the Fallen Walker and Fallen Brigs could respawn after they were defeated.
- Fixed an issue where physics was missing from a wall early in the strike, allowing players to get lost out of environment.
- Fixed a bug where players that died after slamming the Heart could repeatedly spawn outside of the area and die.
- Fixed an issue where Creeping Darkness wouldn’t kill players.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- Fixed an issue where Tether Hubs could accept tethers when shielded.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Updated description strings for Whisper of Torment and Whisper Fractures fragments.
- Replaced “combatants” with “targets” to clarify that these fragments are applicable in both PvE and PvP activities.
- Fixed an issue with the Linear Actuators perk for Dunemarchers was not triggering properly.
- The perk now behaves as expected, triggering on each/subsequent melee strike after an appropriate amount of sprint time.
- Font of Might no longer displays a generic “Damage Boost” string when its benefit is active.
- Fixed a bug where Mantle of Battle Harmony and Omnioculus were not displaying their flavor text.
- Omioculus also no longer grants melee energy when making only yourself invisible under some circumstances.
- Cuirass of the Falling Star no longer grants an Overshield when used with Supers other than Thundercrash.
- Fixed an issue where flavor text wasn’t appearing for several Seasonal weapons.
- Added rumble to the end of the reload for Dead Man’s Tale.
- Adjusted Riskrunner perk VFX that were causing epileptic issues.
- Reduced Arbalest’s aim assist, making it harder to hit headshots in Crucible.
- Set the Frenzy and Cranial Spike perks to use the correct buff icons.
- Fixed the missing kill feed icon on Ticuu’s Divination.
BOUNTIES AND PURSUITS
- On the Offensive New Light Quest:
- Fixed an issue where the text in step 2 of 4 still referenced weekly bounties.
- Rebalanced step 2 so that daily bounties grant the most efficient progress.
- Players will now be refunded Cabal Gold when swapping Challenger Medallions.
- Fixed an issue where completing the Forfeit Shrine Ascendant Challenge quickly wouldn’t grant the Triumph for completing it quickly.
- Fixed an issue where completing the Agonarch Abyss Ascendant Challenge wouldn’t grant the Triumph for completion.
- Fixed an issue where completing the Ouroborea Ascendant Challenge wouldn’t grant the Triumph for completion.
- Fixed an issue where Paradii, the Vigilant and Bakken, the Relentless could fail to spawn in the Blind Well area, blocking completion of the Double Trouble Triumph.
PLATFORMS AND SYSTEMS
- Added quick launch Activity Cards for PlayStation 5.
- Fixed and issue where some users were missing friends or clan members in their roster on PlayStation 5.
- Fixed an issue where players would see incorrect spaceflight transitions when launching certain maps during Iron Banner or Trials of Osiris.
- Fixed an issue where players with their Ghost out while scanning an object will instead summon their Sparrow.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to cram 12 people into activity that clearly couldn’t handle the might of that many Guardians.