As Bungie announced, maintenance work is now in progress for Destiny 2. Today the new update 3.2.1 appears and we have the list with all adjustments for you, from July 6th, 2021.
The Destiny 2 Update 2.23 is available for Download. The file size is 746 Mb on the PS4. Depending on which platform you are playing with, the file size may vary.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 2.23 / 3.2.1
No final patch notes have been published yet. Bungie will make them available shortly. But we still have a preview for you
- Fixed an issue where the Codestrider platform over the boss would fail to have collision in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where a Codestrider platform would fail to have collision in certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where defeating the boss before the second immunity phase would block mission completion.
- The Inverted Spire
- Fixed an issue where players who died in the drill area could have their Ghosts appear far back in the strike. The Ghosts now appear at set safe locations in the drill area.
- Decreased Trace Rifle damage in Momentum Control
- Dev Note: While we know Trace Rifles are too hot, we are also aware that some players are greatly enjoying “laser tag” in Momentum right now. With that in mind, we’re starting out with a small change to see how that feels before taking another pass.
- Fixed an issue in which Slow duration from Withering Blade did not increase with Whisper of Durance Fragment equipped.
- Fixed an issue in which Stormcaller Warlocks were unable to use Ionic Blink while slowed by Stasis.
- Fixed an issue in which Diamond Lance could be generated by throwing a Glacier Grenade into a pile of Telesto projectiles.
- Fixed a few bugs in which abilities were not properly costing Sentinel Shield energy when guarding (Celestial Fire, Withering Blade, Shiver Strike, Glacial Quake, Silence & Squall).
Our information comes from the official Bungie Website.