Black Forest today released a new update for Destroy All Humans (2020). Below you will find all the details for this update on August 5th.
The Destroy all Humans update 2512 can now be downloaded and installed. At the moment we only know that the update has been released on Steam. At the moment we cannot say whether it will also be available for the PS4 version.
Destroy All Humans Patch Notes on August 5
- Fixed a showstopper related to savegames at certain checkpoints
- Fixed rare crashes, and a few cases of edge-case “black screen” situations
- Fixed a few audio issues, added music to the Turnipseed Farm open world
- Fixed rare cases of holobob cancelling when holobob target despawns or is killed via an explosion. Now the ability will continue as it should even if the Holobob target is despawned; and explosions will no longer harm the holobobbed human
- Fixed some unlocking issues for skins
- Fixed an issue where “New Artwork” unlocked would show at missions ends even if there wasn’t a new Artwork unlock