Codemasters released a new update for Dirt 5 today. Below we show you all the details about the update on November 16th.
The Dirt 5 Update 1.04 is now available for download, for all platforms. We don’t know the file size at the moment, but maybe you can help us?
Dirt 5 Patch Notes 1.04
- Multiple general performance improvements across the board, reducing instances of crashes, gameplay stuttering and FPS drops, further optimising general gameplay
- Xbox: Resolved issue causing some players to lose controller vibration/rumble
- PS4: Resolved issues caused by save data created before previous patch, such as progress disappearing upon game restart and crashes when using livery editor
- PS5: Further refinements to the use of DualSense adaptive triggers
- PS4/PS5: V-Sync added
- Fix for crash caused by signing out during a Gymkhana event
- Visual improvements to rain effects on windshield when using interior camera views
- Display fix for rewards screen in post-race menu
- Photo mode: minor fixes and optimisations
- Multiplayer: improvements in kicking players in lobby who do not ready up for an event
- Multiplayer: general improvements to online matchmaking and lobby searches
- The Trophy/Achievement ‘Spare Some Change for Gas?’ will now require players to race for 1,000 miles, instead of 10,000