Bethesda today released hotfix update 6.1 for DOOM Eternal. Below you will find the full patch notes on july 14.
The DOOM Eternal Update 01.002 is now available for download. On the PS4, the file size is 861MB, depending on the platform.
What happens in the new patch today? There are only bug fixes and optimizations, platform specific.
PS4 Version: 1.18 | PS5 Version: 01.002.000
DOOM Eternal Patch Notes 1.002 | 1.18
Campaign All Platforms
- Fixed a bug where bullets would collide with gore and ammo pickups during combat
- Fixed a bug with Cacodemon pathing during the boss encounter in The Holt in The Ancient Gods – Part One
Campaign Xbox Series X|S Only
- The controls menu now displays the correct controller image for Xbox Series X|S
Campaign PlayStation Only
- Fixed an issue where PlayStation users were prevented from rejoining private matches after being disconnected
- Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting the Challenges tab in the pause menu
- Fixed the issue players with AMD GPUs were having that caused artifacting in a number of environments
- PCs with mobile GPUs that support ray tracing can now enable this feature
BATTLEMODE All Platforms
- Fixed an issue where the Slayer’s weapon skins displayed the wrong customization options
- Fixed an issue where Demon players would become invisible to other demons when respawning with ray tracing enabled
- Fixed Demon interface for Latin Spanish users with modified controller settings
- Fixed an issue with the social menu preventing players from selecting another player with only one favorite or friend in the list
Source: Bethesda | Slayersclub