Valve has released several updates for Dota 2 this weekend. We have all the information about these updates on January 3rd, 2020.
Depending on the update, the files are ready for download. These patches fix some bugs and add an alias “Inai” for Void Spirit.
Dota 2 Patch Notes January 3rd, 2020
- Fixed a bug that caused Frostivus chat wheels and consumable items to not be usable.
- Fixed a bug where some neutral creeps would not correctly de-aggro.
- Fixed a bug where the armory UI would not scroll to a typed hero name.
- Mouse clicks are now lower priority on friendly wards than enemy wards.
- Labels for items on the ground now appear after a short delay when holding Alt.
- Add an alias “Inai” for Void Spirit so that you can search for that on the hero grid.
- Turbo: The neutral item drop schedule is now 7 minutes earlier in Turbo games.