In a few hours, Dying Light 2 will be available to everyone. Before you can start the game, you have to buy and install it of course.
If you have installed Dying Light 2, you can still download the Day One Patch. Which consists of a total of 4 updates, 1.01, 1.02, 1.03 and 1.04.
If you ordered Dying Light as a digital version, you have to download around 50GB, 23GB of which belongs to the main game. So you have to download a little more than 27 GB just for the updates.
If you bought the disc version, all you have to do is download and install the updates.
Dying Light 2 Patch Notes 1.04
- Fixed the Broadcast infinite respawn story block
- Fix for dialogues that block story progression
- Re-signing to the co-op session doesn’t fail in case the user is logged in
- Fixed crash when handing electrical parts to Carlos in Bazaar
- Fixed problems with temporarily lowering the difficulty level – improved adaptive difficulty for AIs
- Fixed crash caused by background renderer during the transition between menu and loading screens
- Increased Wwise overall memory limit – fix for missing sounds and voice-over
- Resolved problems with objects and AI sinking into the ground on a flat surface.
- Fix for AI sometimes freezing/becoming immortal when the owner changes during death
- Added protection against potential crashes
- Updates for ES, CH; DE intro
- Added missing game actions fixing occasional unresponsiveness
- Fixed Streamer Mode option which was not working properly
- Fixed crash on opening the secondary screen
- Fixed disconnecting co-op sessions after a certain amount of time